Wednesday, August 22, 2007

.all that and the

We just ransacked meagh's apartment. I mean, ransacked it. It took hours, three garbage bags, and lots of sanity breaks, but its done. So, you should come to Meaghan's apartment. It looks, smells, and feels fantastic. She'll probably make you noodles, too.

What a nice few days in Peterborough it's been - My only regret is that it's been too short. At long last, I had a photo shoot with Desiree. It was fabulous, we'll need to do a repeat with some more batteries, too. Look at the photos here . Desiree is pretty much the best. She and Dan were supposed to come over today, but my mommay is sick, so we'll have to raincheck. No worries, guys, we'll get you over soon.

Spent a bit too much cash back home this week, but I couldn't help it. Peterborough is teeming with cool beads to put in my dreads, and Mandie from Mandie and Co. makes the coolest clothing ever. I would have bought a hoodie from them, too, but they only had extra small left. Pssh. Biotch ain't no extra small (finger snap).

Back to York tomorrow. Too soon, to be sure, but I know I'll like being a frosh boss. I'm going to try super hard to sneak back for folk fest, and of course some weekends following, in order to find and chill more thoroughly with the ptown crew I couldn't find. (rick, toph, this means you.)

No comments: