Thursday, November 29, 2007

.Eleanor Winters was a babe


Some good news to brighten up cold days:
1) I was given a lightly used, rather high quality mp3 tape recorder. I mean, it has a wee built-in mic and it doesn't even have to plug into the wall. I'm going to stuff it down my shirt and record strangers on the Tee-Tee-Cee.
2) Positive meeting with a fiery prof of mine today. She said lots of good things - and my ego needed the boost. Then she bought me a doughnut.
3) Best of all, I've been granted a solo show in the Eleanor Winters Art Gallery, February 11th to 16th. It's going to be expensive, and glorious. All stops will be pulled - and every Thom, Dick and Harry will be invited to the opening reception. There will be booze, glory, and art, sweet art. It's a small gallery, but if I work the space, it'll be well received. Anyone want to help me do receipt rubber cementing over the break?

1 comment:

.letting go said...

A show a show a show!