Tuesday, November 13, 2007

.to drive one to drink


aw gee. work's not going so well at the Absinthe pub. I forgot to restock pitas and tortillas, and also to make extra garlic bread on saturday night.

I got called into my boss' office this morning, was told I was taking advantage of the place, was dicking around, talking to my friends too much, and was generally not up to par. I was told to clean up my act or else. I did the head nodding thing, and throughout the whole session felt gradually worse and worse physically.

I went into the kitchen afterward, my hands shaking like leaves. I got tunnel vision, thought, "oh. no," and promptly fainted. CRAP.

3 comments:

.letting go said...

Aw shannon. Are you sure this is worth it?

You're the only person I know who reacts so physically to feelings. Fainting? What are we, hysterics?

(Freud would say you should probably get it on)

I say leave the place and get it on. Surely to God you can get another (better) job.

Shannon. said...

well, my (day) manager took me out a pubbing last night, and bought my drinks for the whole night. I reconciled with a few of the other staff, too. I'm stubborn. I want to do well.

Desiree said...

oi.. you around this weekend?
call me please when you get this ok? or come on msn?
I need to talks to you!

Des.

760.6367